ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Unknown Callers - Help please!

RB One Eight Two
Hi guys,

I am having trouble with unknown callers. I never answer them as they are either some company tryin to get me to buy something or a group of girls who have some how got hold of my number who need to grow up.

Is there anyway of blocking an 'unknown' call or 'blocked' call on an iPhone? Im getting so annoyed as its sometimes in the most inconvenient of times. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers

Ash

182FF with cup packs
I don't know if iPhones can do it, but most phones have some sort of inbuilt call baring.

You can set you phone to auto-reject calls from certain numbers or from unknown numbers, or only accept calls from your address book. Depends on the phone as to what features you have. IIRC my Nexus One had the option to only accept from your address book, while my Samsung GSII has a blacklist for numbers with "Unknown" being in there ready to tick.