ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Unlocking an LG KU990

180.5 bhp 172
Hey

Does anyone know anything about unlocking an LG KU990 Viewty?

Ive been having a look online and there are a few ways to do it, but include hacking into the phone and changing the software, or paying silly money to do it.

I also read that if I take the phone into Orange (Which is what it is locked to) they have to unlock it for free by law, as you have ended the contract and payed the price of the phone off. True?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

phone up orange see what they say, o2 leave phones unlocked. Check on myku990 as you say you have to hack it but there is a fully detailed guide so you cant mess it up too much.

go on the ku990 section on the myphone forum, reflash the phone ive done it millions of times its simple :) but follow the guide as you can fudge up the phone (ive had a close call! yellow screen of death! ) with the hacking software (cant remember the name but its on that forum) its just copy and paste really

05 Plate MG ZR 105 Trophy
go on the ku990 section on the myphone forum, reflash the phone ive done it millions of times its simple :) but follow the guide as you can fudge up the phone (ive had a close call! yellow screen of death! ) with the hacking software (cant remember the name but its on that forum) its just copy and paste really

Mines unlocked & it only cost me 15 quid from a guy down the road. I have also hacked mine (Theme Manager) and there's loads a guides on Youtube that take you step by step. Its not that hard to do tbh just as long as you follow the guides.

Then, all you do is double tap "c" and you get a little menu with Themes, Settings, Clocks etc... Its pretty good & its how the viewty should have come imho.