ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

unlocking iphone hellllppppp!!!

53' 172 Cup
i cant get my iphone to work with my orange simcard. i used Ziphone GUI software to unlock/jailbreak etc etc and now it just says NO SERVICE and also YouTube doesnt work anymore!! whats going on??

53' 172 Cup
I have the original sim but it is deactivated. What happened is the phone was bought by my dad he lost it and got another one on the insurance then the old phone was found under the car seat! So now iv got this iPhone with a simcard which isn't active and want to unlock so I can use my orange sim! Can't I unlock without a simcard in it?

53' 172 Cup
have you put the orange sim in yet?

well I did the unlock procedure with the old sim card in then when it finished and the installer app was on the homescreen I pu my orange sim in but it still said no service. I tried resetting everything but it made no difference. Youtube stopped working as well.