ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Unlocking my unlocked iphone 3g

-
I bought my iphone of a mate who had the phone unlocked and jailbroken to put his orange sim in it. (now has my vodafone sim in it). So it wasnt done via O2. I tried doing this but I got the txt from O2 saying it didnt work, I guess because it is already unlocked.

Basically I want to remove the jailbreak and unlock it officially so I can take it into apple under warranty as the back is cracked at the bottom.

Im in Chicago at the moment working but I have a spare phone. If I restore the phone that will remove the jailbreak and lock it again to 02? would I then be able to unlocked it officially via O2 and be able to take it into apple?

Thanks in advance.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Just restore it, buy a cheapo 02 sim card to take it back to apple with.

Fabia vrs tdi
Chicago, howdy partner.

Good luck with the phone buddy, it's simple to get jb off but unsure about an official unlock over there.

If you can down grade your firmware blacra1n will unlock it with no issues

-
I think I need to unlock it officially via O2 so apple dont pick up on the hack when I take it in.

Im still on 3.0.1 anyway!

Fabia vrs tdi
I bricked my phone had to take into o2, he did a restore - my restore file was corrupted, I told him it was jb he just laught said what a suprise he said so is mine and winked