ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Unlowering my car

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Bought my car a few weeks back and it came lowered when i bought it, and i think the ride is way to hard, i've never driven a normal one apart from a test drive, will returning it to normal make much difference?

I raised mine back up a few weeks ago and havn't looked back since. The ride height looks silly but if you can live with that then for predictable handling and an all round package you can't beat standard imo.

Civic Vtec y0
depending on how much its lowered and if it is just springs or a full set-up will affect how comfortable the ride is.

If its just lowering springs on normal suspension then it will improve quite a bit i would say

A slow one :-(
Unlowering it will probably help quite a bit.. my cup is on standard suspension and is perfect for B road blasting. Theres nowt worse than stiff suspension when living out in the sticks.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Think i'll get some springs, there not hard to swap so why not.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Oh just seen some 172 cup suspension on ebay, would that fit? and would it be slightly better than standard?

Stage 2 172 Turbo
would you be interested in selling your old springs when you've got your new ones mate? pm me with a price if you are

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
If i remember i'll PM you, if i forget i'll post em up in the forsale part anyhow, probably won't be a good few weeks yet though.