ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Upcoming Service - Help

My 18k service is due in about 1000 miles time.. and Im unsure which Renault dealer to take my car to!

I have previously taken my car to Sutton Park Renault in Burton-on-Trent, and I wasnt impressed with the service there.

Also I have heard bad things about Sutton Park Renault in Coventry.

Anyone had good service from any Renault dealers in the Midlands area? Im comtemplating Renault Abbey Lane Leicester, anyone had any experience of this one?

Also how much cheaper does it make the service, if you provide your own oil?

Clare.

Mini Cooper S JCW

reno leicester.....hummmm well my mate HATES it there, and so does my mum. there is a branch near us in "Countesthorpe" which my mum says is very friendly, not cheap as its renualt dealer. but good service. hope this helps.

Griffs Cars Ltd
1-7, Leicester Rd Countesthorpe
Leicester Leicestershire
LE8 5QU

Marc.

Clio 190bhp Hybrid

Renault Coventry is actually better than Renault Leamington Spa, who said my folks Megane Scenic did not have faulty brakes even though the rears were stuck on all the time. A visit to Coventry for the service put this right and they were replaced.

Isnt the service free for a new car? If not I doubt they would be happy to do the service without the oil as that would be part of it and not much cheaper even if you did supply your own.

I dont think the service is free.. I wish it was.. :)

I would like to supply my own oil, because I like the way the car is currently running on Castol Magnatec GtD.. and I doubt Renault use this on their services!

Clio II 1.4 Priveleg

You may supply your own oil if you wish. There is no law against it. Just tell reception on arrrival that you have supplied it and make sure they make a note on the job card.

Renault do not offer any FREE services. You will have to pay for them all.

Hope that helps.

Bob