ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Update on turbo parts - price and availability

ok.. I have priced the parts I have for sale from reno uk for the turbo conversion.

from reno..

Exhaust manifold £388.93
Turbo £1143.28
Inlet manifold £317.25
4 injectors £202
Map sensor (boost) £86.37

total of £2018 !! aghhhhh..

I now have only 3 of the above sets left (brand new) for £ 950 per set of parts.

(I have sold one set)
I will also include (again new) downpipe and cat (£400 + !)
Engine end cover for inlet manifold (£150 plus reno price) -

All bolts and fittings, oil pipes etc..

Over £3000 worth of brand new genuine renault parts, bolt onto 172 for £950

Please let me know with serious enquiries asap..

These parts will NOT be available after these are gone unless sourced from a dealer.

Joe.

Ive just sent you mail m8. Where abouts do you live I would like to have a look at the kit before I buy kit , if theres one left.

Chun.

Paul, hi m8..

please ring me asap, I have loads of enquiries, but first to come up with the dosh or at least a sensible deposit can have one..

I have about 4 grand laid out at the mo in parts alone aghhhhh.

Joe.

Hi Ben, yes, we are in the process of comparing fitements at the mo.

I should be able to offer 6 speed close ratio boxes (new) for about £850 for the 172.... possibly for the willy and valver too.

that would be a nice conversion.

Joe

172 Cup, V6 255, Williams

Joe,

Will do. You know the supercharger gear you bought? You didnt happen to buy that off a guy called Martin did you. Very into his VWs? Its just I know him and he mentioned he sold a supercharger to a guy with a 172 a couple of weeks ago.

Paul

ok, 2 left now, just sold another..

the 6 speed. I should be able to say yes or no in about a week as to a drop in conversion.

Paul.. give me a ring..

Joe.

Hi Joe

I have been trying to find out if there was a turbo kit out yet for the 172 phase 2 model yet? How easy would it be to fit / or who could fit it for me?
Also, what kind of power increases would you be looking at?

Cheers
Scott R

Hi Tim,

the million dollar question huh ?

Well, I got the spare 172 engine to mod.. so that will help..

the problem is gonna be dosh...

when all the kits are gone, I have plans for 6 speed box conversions and turbo spec 172 short engines ready to bolt in.

hopefully that should be able to fund the project fully.

I would reasonably think that it would take 3 months.. (About a week to do it 2 months and 3 weeks to get the rest of the dosh together for the management system, mapping, and low comp forged pistons.

If spare funds are available earlier, then a lot sooner than that.

Joe.

Do you know what the gearbox ratios will be? I guess acceleration times will be quicker - any idea what they might be?

Cheers,

Simon

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

No probs Joe...

He was asking me if I wanted a Clio Cup off him, but I am still unsure as what to get next?!

Will have to drive his when he gets it next week!