ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Update - progress!

172, Tiguan
Finally getting the few mechanical issues sorted with the car, she is now running spot on! (Don't ask about the cost!) Its even doing over 30 mpg now! :eek:

Next month its having the front bumper sorted out (slight paint peeling) and having the parking dents in the passenger side removed (spent the first 5 years of its life in London).

Couple of latest pics:

coupe1a.jpg

coupe2a.jpg

Am trying to resist the 240bhp temptation at the moment..... ;) Must save for Germany!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I do like coupes. I had a made with the 16vt and a le kit. Was very nice!

Theyre not far off the 20v's are they really?

172, Tiguan
Its going to Germany in October mate!

Tom, I must admit not really up on the Coupe that much yet, its 25bhp, 1 cylinder and 4 valves town on the 20v as well as a few other bits i think. The EVO chip gives the 16VT 240 bhp aparently though with a few other bits!

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
i wasn't that impressed before Jon, so I didn't post, but to be honest, it looks tidy now! :)

Lux'd Glacier White R26
Does it handle well? My mate had a 20VT, albeit in pretty crap condition, but it handled very poorly...

Yours looks in fantastic nick! Good on ya!

Tyson.

Renaultsport 220T
Looking good Jon!

Go for the chip, you know you want to. ;)

Don't forget I have the PC if you want to remove any swirls etc.

:cool:

172, Tiguan
lol, yes it handles OK, have a feeling with a few bushes replaced it will improve. Then again coilovers aren't too much for it! On the other hand i might sell it once its all sorted and buy another Clio....... decisions decisions!

Thanks for the comments guys!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I'm tryin to like them....Really i am...But it's just no happening for me.

Acquired taste mayb?

VaVa
Ali said:
I'm tryin to like them....Really i am...But it's just no happening for me.

Acquired taste mayb?

Bit of an ugly one aren't they.

Turbos can be silly quick.

Not as nice as a Silver Cup mind you.. ;)