ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

update to the 197

clio 197
here are a few pics of my 197 just had it 2 months and love it made some cosmetic alterations.

20120712_201553.jpg

20120712_201533-1.jpg

20120712_201457.jpg

20120712_201542.jpg

next are tints and dark light maybe black led rears

Renaultsport Clio 182
I like the caliper colour in contrast to the black but that's too many stickers, especially the one on the lower front bumper - that just looks gash.
Id also remove the wing mirror stickers - maybe relating the mirror covers like green instead of having the stickers?

clio 197
lol maybe i did go a bit mad with the sticker but can always be removed. the sun strip and side window are the website of our rally team so they are defo staying i was going to do the mirrors green but thought would be too too much but i do have a hankering for a r26r style side stripe but then again i do like in your face lol

clio 197
not too bad hovers around a 30 32 average can do 200mile duel carage way and motorway at 80 for 30 quid quite happy with it really alot better that my evo was

Looks good! bar the over obsession with the stickers. front diamond,centrecap diamonds and the roof vinyl wrapped in green also;)

7000299036_4f9f794246_z.png

Last edited:

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
not a fan of the old renaultsport stickers on the new cars. mine came with them and they were removed post haste!

rather than tints and black rear lights, why not fit the black insert xenons? itd make it look so much tidier :)

clio 197
not a fan of the old renaultsport stickers on the new cars. mine came with them and they were removed post haste!

rather than tints and black rear lights, why not fit the black insert xenons? itd make it look so much tidier :)

thats what i mean with the front lights the car will be going to germany with me in oct so wanting to get hold of some lhd ones and figure out how to wire twin rear fogs lol

RB 200
old style stickers :dead:
like the callipers but i'd loose all the stickers bar the one on your quater glass
wouldn't tint the windows, will look like a van if you just do the back ones..

i never think these cars need anything doing to them. they look class as they are but each to there own

Definatley heard of your rally team before... think my Dads friend Colin navigated for you for an event or too. Think the car would look better without the bumper + mirror stickers :)