ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Update to wash/dry arsenal

Hi folks,
No harm in having a bit of input on this, although my mind is pretty set - my towel and wash mitt are both knackered. One is old, the other was put in too hot a wash so has fallen apart.
What towel and mitt is everyone using these days? I was going to go for the CarPro mitt and the Monster Microfibre drying towel... open to suggestion.
Cheers.

Amos91

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
That's the combination I still use now and find it perfectly adequate for the job. Always fancied trying a Dooka washpad but not got round to ordering.

Reactions: JD

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
I've been using the big Green drying towel from Carpro.

5f3d09cd42715de1755016dbdc63a197.jpg

I used it at the weekend to dry the Porsche Panamera, very impressed.

I'm using these mitts now because they don't fall to bits like my Carpro one did, the red one is quite a bit thinner than the blue so I use the red for the lower part of the car and the blue for the upper.

41c18f9d5e475b7fa1cf0757c92b1016.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I'm also using that GTechniq one and a CarPro drying towel. Soaks better than the 14d ones used to.