ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Update: White 182

White Clio 182
Black front badge, white renault logos taken off mud flaps, stickers taken out of window.

Before:
94cf20ab.jpg

clio182.jpg

clio1822.jpg

After.....

f0a4fe46.jpg

fe251652.jpg

a7004769.jpg

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Soo much better mate, would love to respray mine white!
Imo id still get rid of the rs stickers and would put silvervisions it but thats just imo, still looks class

LY 182
Nice man.

I would:

- Get rid of RS stickers and make it more clean.
- The diamond on the boot handle thingy, the black outer looks wrong that would be better white.
- Black front + rear diamonds.
- New plain plates to tidy it up. (Smaller front plate too would look good)

White Clio 182
Nice one mr pants lol I agree with number plates and rear badge already on my list of things to do :)

White Clio 182
Spoiler and stickers are staying for now till I get bored so if anyones gona comment on those don't waste your time!

350z GT
I like the stickers and the spoiler...the black bump strips look awesome with the rest of the black...and tbh i like the Renault on the mudflaps...

if anythin i think i like it with both badges on the rear but thats it thank you :)

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
I dont like the flaps at all but they will serve a purpose in the winter so I'd keep them on for now until the weather is better then please remove them.

The spoiler looks wrong, a cup one would be the best option and maybe lower it another 20mm rear, 10mm front

White Clio 182
It does sit better than some of the pics show, my drives not flat and on a slope.
Everyones got a cup spoiler and i think the spoiler looks good beefs it up abit and to be fair these clio's are tiny and need as much beefing as poss!
Apart from the gorgeous Clio v6.....Beeftastic!

White Clio 182
The first pic at the top of the page is how it sits, i think it's about righ.
Still rides nice and speed bumps are not a problem, fooking close though!

sidey

ClioSport Club Member
  cup'd arctic 182
It looks like the sticker on the front isn't on straight? that's the one i'd remove, i think the ones on the sides are ok but would be better below the sidestrips.

Keep the spoiler, it's different, thought about wrapping the roof black?

White Clio 182
All I'm sayin mate is it makes no difference to your life if I have 2 threads and I thought it was funny you actually took the time to tell me! lol anyway if I added it to the other thread no one really would have looked

Megane RS250
Looks absolutely stunning.. Where did you find the spoiler?
Im not sure to keep the alloys black have them bright green.. oh the decisions

inferno 182.
get a trophey spoiler then!
It does sit better than some of the pics show, my drives not flat and on a slope.
Everyones got a cup spoiler and i think the spoiler looks good beefs it up abit and to be fair these clio's are tiny and need as much beefing as poss!
Apart from the gorgeous Clio v6.....Beeftastic!

GW 200 Cup
Don't like it, you needed to stop modding a while a go!

Lose the RS stickers, they look gash and make it look dated, the rear renault diamond looks poor as well, would be better being white with a black diamond, the spoiler would be better if it was a cup or trophy one, mudflaps just dont suit it, and you need to paint the door protectors white.

Real disappointing, when i seen white 182 i was almost excited, but you ruined it........could look so good........

Donny_Dog

ClioSport Club Member
  Jim's rejects
This thread is old.

pretty sure I heard of this ending up somewhere near castelford and was a catD...

You're probably eating your tea with it now. or its part of a nissan juke or something.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
It's my old one. Was in Wales last i knew. I sold it with a black cup spoiler, textured strips. Coilovers etc.

b0783b29.jpg

9e453e91.jpg

60eeed07.jpg

I do miss is....sometimes.

182 FF sport clio RB
You've got to follow the rules!! Don't be posting more than 1 thread... Some people think they own the forum... Turk your an actual idiot son.

Looks nice, the rs stickers are what I have on mine but I think they're in the wrong place IMO on yours. I quite like the spoiler too tbh... Fair play to ya.

Mini Cooper S sport
^ you've just replied in a 2-year-old thread (well, so have I, but only to point that out)

Turkish isn't the idiot....!