ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

update with coilovers

Not put any pictures up lately, so here's some new ones, including coilovers and a new wheel colour. All comments welcome, enjoy. The rear has settled more since these were took, also i know need to get some spacers for front wheels.

20130201_090019.jpg

20130201_090011.jpg

20130201_090004.jpg

20130201_085956.jpg

20130201_085940.jpg

20130201_085928.jpg

20130201_085918.jpg

20130201_085909.jpg

20130201_085900.jpg

20130126_194052.jpg

20130126_194041.jpg

20130126_194032.jpg

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
A bit low on the front for me and not a fan of the top strap either, other than that it looks nice.

Cheers for commemts lads, yeah photo's aren't best quality they were took on my phone, will get some better one's in nicer weather with my proper camera. May consider removing tow strap now haha

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
I quite like the wheels. White defo goes well against the iceberg. Will look perfect with a set of spacers on the front

Wheels came on the car when i bought it, there not my favourite but will do for time being. Keep looking at sone 2118's in white.

btw whats the tone like on the Exhaust, Well on the motorway about 70mpg?
im looking into get a decat one and want a rough idea :)

Yeah this a k-tec exhaust system with decat, its not bad actually if you just travel at 70 its kinda quite then you just get a more throaty noise when go 80+. Ive travelled for 2hrs + on a motorway with this system fine. Ive had worse systems, this is great for when you need it to be quite it can be. Easily get home at stupid o'clock in morning without waking neighbours as well.

Yeah this a k-tec exhaust system with decat, its not bad actually if you just travel at 70 its kinda quite then you just get a more throaty noise when go 80+. Ive travelled for 2hrs + on a motorway with this system fine. Ive had worse systems, this is great for when you need it to be quite it can be. Easily get home at stupid o'clock in morning without waking neighbours as well.
Thanks! thats what im looking for, a nice drive when your going to work or just doing every day things, but when you want to give it some its got the sound :) Might be silly but did you feel a difference in power at all, i know it doesnt boost it much and you need 10%+ to feel any sort of difference, but just a question lol

Thanks! thats what im looking for, a nice drive when your going to work or just doing every day things, but when you want to give it some its got the sound :) Might be silly but did you feel a difference in power at all, i know it doesnt boost it much and you need 10%+ to feel any sort of difference, but just a question lol

Can't really say i felt anything power wise for sure, i think its just more of a placebo (hope thats the word i mean) affect so it does feel abit nippier lol

Looks good but it could really do with a set of spacers on the front :)

I know it does but got insurance and some cams going in it soon so spacers will have to wait till get more money lol maybe by end of year unless i get some new wheels

Low and Slow 1.4 16v
liking the white on silver combo and the lows, but not a massive fan of the style of wheels. Personally wouldn't go for turinis or 2118's either, although they are a popular choice on here that makes them too common for me.