ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Updated pics with Black Wheels

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep

Looks sweet that mate!!

Ive just lowered mine and its no where near as low as that.

How do you drive it over stuff?????

:)

H22A7 Accord Type R

i only ever have to slow down for speed bumps and when they digging roads up....always been pretty careful with the cars when lowered. Never ever scraped anything tho.......

YUM YUM looking sweet Mr rob, very nice ride

i wana get rid of my rims now and get 15s well i did ages ago if anyone wants to swap them for a set of those pm me there boss xl 100s 17"s

H22A7 Accord Type R

nah....182? vRS? 106 gti / VTS? HOUSE? lol! time to start saving.......fed up blowing all i got on the car, i used to have a life!!! LOL LOL!!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

looking good Rob.

they look a bit better than the set i have that me and dutty sprayed in about 15 mins. lmao!

:D

--chris

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Quote: Originally posted by R3OBC on 19 June 2005

i dont do half measures mate ;) i know a good wheel refurbisher tho!
Fred?

looks like a great job mate. Bet your well happy!

how do you get on with the Eagles?....im thinking about a set next time.

--chris

H22A7 Accord Type R

Chris - the eagle F1s are a different league to what i am used to (toyo proxes t1-s).....u turn in, the car starts to lean, then the tires REALLY bite in! give them a go, im glad i did!!

big red bus

stick some 17s on ya scooter if ya want mate? see how it performs LOL
Ped aint designed to have wheels 7" bigger then the original so erm...Na :D

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Prefered it with the ACEs in all honesty, Imagine them in black, Fully colour coded! Tasty.

However it does look pretty handy rob nice 1.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Chris - the eagle F1s are a different league to what i am used to (toyo proxes t1-s).....u turn in, the car starts to lean, then the tires REALLY bite in! give them a go, im glad i did!!
good, good.

ill give em a try matey.

--chris

H22A7 Accord Type R

the fact that it goes so much better is the winning factor for me mate! Love it! Prob see ya sunday at the meet.

RenaultSport Clio 172 Mk2

I used to love that bite the Goodyear F1s give you when pushing it round corners. I got some with new wheels for my last car. You can literally throw them round islands and they stick like glue.

They are very expensive when just replacing tyres though!

Mk2 Golf GTI

First time i can say that Dynamique wheels really look good!! I thought you had a golf though...?

RenaultSport Clio 172 Mk2

Quote: Originally posted by Tom on 22 June 2005
Expensive?I got 4 for £120 from my tyres!
£67 each when I looked?

Looks nice. I would deffo colour code it just to finish it off!

Those tyres better than Toyos then? Not sure what to get next. Seen my next wheels thou, some Buddy Club light weights :devilish:

[Edited by GeeUK on 22 June 2005 at 7:54pm]

By the way, I have the same wheels for sale. Could be used as track day wheels? PM me wih offers!