ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Updated pics

E60 diesel powah
fixed bumper on properly new splitter and german plate :) s**t pics but they'l do

enjoy

DSC08796.jpg

DSC08807.jpg

DSC08810.jpg

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
That looks spot on, in my opinion!... apart from the wheels lol.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Now thats low, can you actually drive it lol? it's looking good

lol yes remove the DUB badge, not needed.

not sure about the green but i like the overall look, would look better polished with anthracite spokes.

172 Cup
Too many stickers on that car man, sort it. Not much for the wheels, apart from that - looking good.

Mégane RS
red arrow saying tow lol, take it out lol

Car looks good and the splitter looks good, did you manage to get it fitted in a day then?

i'm glad your bumper didnt fall of on the motorway lol

liquidized RacingBlue 182
where u gettin those style of plates done? i wooodnt mind see ing a load of diff styles, french,german,italian etc,,,

E60 diesel powah
dubmiester! £15 inc p&p next day delievery, Vinny, got it all sorted in that day, took me hour tops! looks better in person!

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Looking nice - the car has gone through alot of different styles, always pulls them off though

seen it in the town centre yesterday, looks propper nice! just not sure about the green wheels, i think they would look better in a different colour. but it was fookin low ill give you that lol