ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

upgrade choices.... help me!!

helo was due upgrade about a month ago but still looking for a decent phone :(

have a few options, what are your honest opinions on them??

1. HTC Desire
2. HTC Mozart
3. Nokia N8
4. iPhone 4

any ideas?:S

BG182FF
im in the same boat, think i might go for n8 as iphone is too expensive for me. Plus im not one to look after the phone

Clio 172
Ive Got the HTC HD7 From 02 as an Upgrade last week, and I cant Fault it, its a really good phone. No problems as of yet, Apart from Small error on xbox live app, But the screen size and quality its amazing and this is my first htc phone. and would deffently buy another one. Windows 7 Seems to run well fast and not laggy at all.

ITB'd MK1
becuase being realistic, nokias smart phones are still 2 years behind everyone elses. They've made big improvements since the embarasingly bad 5800, but there not there yet

well got my mozart and its VERY different to my trusty c902 ive had for the past 2 years lol! soo different so will see how i get along with it in the next few days. more of coputer than a phone tho.