ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Upgrade Time! N95! What Fone Next?

As above

time for mobile phone upgrade, currently have an N95, need it for txting , calling and internet.. aswell as bit like calender and for jotting notes. and pictures/vids here and there when out and about.

had my eye on the nokia e71 as its a free upgrade..

followed by n96 which cost £80

its got to be a nokia btw.

cheers

Fiesta Zetec S TDCI
Agreed ^^ - its my understanding that the n85 is better than the n96 in a variety of areas

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
someone has it in my office, the oled screen is nothign to write home about, but it's still a nice bit of kit

crap, i just checked t-mobile website.. they dont seem to have the phone available? is it not out on t-mobile yet?

if i cant get the Nokia N85 what should i get? the N96?

I couldn't find the n85 direct from any of the networks, only from the likes of p4u etc.

I got the n96 instead, and if your happy with the n95 its very similar with some improvements. People say the battery is crap but mine will last 3-4 days with moderate use.

person at the fone shop said people who took the n96 always end up coming back again and again with techincal problems.. its put me off now.. anyone expereince this?