ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Upgraded gear stick ?

172 turbo
Met a guy on the forum at fcs but forgot his name on here

He had a 172 with throttle bodies black stripped out with 2 bucket seats and a cage
He had a gear stick I've never seen before that looked so neat , a straight piece of tubing to the ball and the top knob part almost like a sequential box how ever he said it cost him 300£ not sure where to get it from if anyone knows the set up I mean feel free to post pictures up thanks

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Yeah pms shifter. I haven't used one but have sat in a car with one. It's a shame they are a fifth of what I paid for the car lol

Track 172 Cup
Hopefully my next purchase will be the shifter kit.. I've just got the PMS solid top mounts and strut brace fitted the other day.

172 turbo
Shouldn't matter on a stripped out 172 doubt you'll hear anything let alone the shifter I'll let you know

M.C..

ClioSport Club Member
The rattle does get annoying when on the motorway but it is worth it on a track car.
I spoke to Nick at FCS and he said he has moved the rattle to higher in the rev range by fitting a damper on the linkage, they should be available to buy soon for about £20 iirc