ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Upgrading to Plusnet Hub 2 Router

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Been with Plusnet quite a few years now with Unlimited Fibre Extra, had an engineer come to the house to check on a problem. Anyway he said there's a new router out Plusnet Hub 2. Later i rang them up for them to send one out, he said i need to check as certain customers are eligible to have one. He put me on hold and spoke to manager and came back to me and said i wasn't eligible for one. I said is it to with how long been with the Plusnet he said no, it's to do with what deal i was on or something. I was hoping i would get one, anyone got one of these new ones?

charltjr

ClioSport Club Member
I don't think they just do upgrades for no reason as long as the old one is working.

Best bet is probably to ask in the plusnet community pages, they are very active and do have some staff involved.

It's just a rebranded BT smart hub 2 so nothing exciting, it's a few years old now anyway.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I've just this minute got of the phone to them and she was very helpful, she explained that new customers who set up a new contract for Fibre get one for free, with myself the broadband and phone line are seperate and my contract has ended for quite some time. So i know what needs to be done. So if the admin could delete this thread now thanks.