ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Uprated seats in dynamique cobra/corbeau

Range Rover, GTC, LP640

Has anybody done this yet ?

Back seats are out so dont worry on that the front i want changing for some recliners or fixed seats either cobra or corbeau like the head protector seats !

I just need to know if anybody knows any sub frames and anything i could but i need them to move forward and back as gf drives it 2 ?

Any ideas

172 M69 eater

im soon to do it in my mark 1, i know its not a mark 2!!

cobra do 2 types of subframes but youd have to contact to find out which you will need.

H frames bolt over current runners (easy!!) and allow you to move seat forward and back but only generally and these availiable for recliners.

subframes which are tailor made have to be installed once the original frame is removed and is more difficult if seat belt tensioners are in place. these will then allow you to move forward and back and will tilt/have seat belt tensioners if u pay extra abd request it.

mind u this is only cobra so you would really be best contacting them as if they have not got the product you may have to get universal frames or get cobra or corbeau to make them for u (££££££££££!!)

hope this helps

patty