ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

UR 200... After cleaning session.

Nimbus Megane R26
Id say at least £300 for a proper going over by a pro detailer. You'd be suprised at renault tbh mate, find the number for renault uk and explain the situation to them.

I had the engine wiring loom snap in my 57 plate r26, meaning i couldnt start the engine or nothing. Told it was £650 to fix, i phoned renault and a nice chap called harvinder or something, one of their managers, sorted it so they paid £500 of the £650 which i was chuffed with as it was way outta warranty!

200 Ultra Red
I have spoken to Reanult UK who have asked for pictures of the 'orange peel' to be sent to them to look into the matter further.

Will keep you posted on the outcome.

Nimbus Megane R26
Yeah look forward to hearing what they say, keep us posted fella!

Takes nothing away from the car, its perfect. I admit im not usually a fan of red but on these its the best colour by far!! As you said, maybe a set of recaro's..but thats something that can be done at anytime!

200 Ultra Red
CLIO badge removed ;)

9.jpg

8.jpg

Update from Renault... I have to take the car into a local Renault Garage for one of their technicians to see the paintwork in the flesh. If they deem it to be flawed, off to the body shop it goes.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
FFS. Stop bumping this. :eek: They look so wide from the back! <3

Looks a million times better without the badge. Hard to get off? Hairdryer and a firm hand?

200 Ultra Red
Dry your eyes man... yours will be here soon enough ;)

Hairdryer > Dental Floss > Polish > Wax = DONE!!

PB 182 (1 of 29)
Lovely, deffo go with the Ktec spoiler and not the cup one and get some recaros and jobs a good 'un! God I want a 200!

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
some UR p**n in here!!! im pushing to get one as a replacement for my Albi as its the next best colour ;) providing they are going to add bluetooth, GT spoiler, and projectors onto my current recaro pack, cup pack spec!