ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ur mission... spot me!!

black clio rti mk1 phs3
right n'e1 in the Bearwood area of Birmingham please come spot me. i'm at work but she's parked up on the church car park opposite the bearwood vet clinc... it's comin up 2years that i've owend her & not 1spot :( n'e1 else have an invisible clio :rasp: haha

Golf R soon...
lil black clio said:
right n'e1 in the Bearwood area of Birmingham please come spot me. i'm at work but she's parked up on the church car park opposite the bearwood vet clinc... it's comin up 2years that i've owend her & not 1spot :( n'e1 else have an invisible clio :rasp: haha

I would keep an eye out for you if I lived in Birmingham ;)

black clio rti mk1 phs3
Vader182 said:
I work in Bearwood as well, I will make it my mission to spot you!!!

I've got a black 182 in case you spot me first!!

Nice1 will keep em peeled... dont spose u park up by global wines??

Impreza P1
Never been spotted either :( Blue 172 Cup , Reg no ( K666 CUP ) if anyone lives in South East near Bluewater.

RenaultClio 1.4
i live in brum but not that side :p my ex lives over there tho with a green mk1 u probs seen it, or more like heard it, lol if he still lives there.
ill keep an eye out if im over there ;)

lil black clio said:
Nice1 will keep em peeled... dont spose u park up by global wines??
No but I have seen that one parked by Global Wines. Mine has the cup pack darker wheels, that one hasn't got em.

black clio rti mk1 phs3
Vader182 said:
No but I have seen that one parked by Global Wines. Mine has the cup pack darker wheels, that one hasn't got em.

Good stuff... still not spotted ya yet but will keep lookin :)

kyl13 > Oh yeah think i mighta seen that greenmk1 the other day twas quite loud... almost as loud as mine... almost ;)

penfish4 said:
I'd never post the location of where my car is parked/ left unattended.
i wouldnt think it would matter if its with other cars. dont think any one will go out of there way to go to that car park