ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

URGENT - can anyone in the SW help me out???

Fiesta Zetec S TDCi
Hello guys

I am really stuck - got a problem with a coilover AGAIN and can't use the car, managed to blag the AA to bringing me home under Renault warranty, but can't take the car back to Renault as it's obviously lowered!

Desperately need someone to have a look at it for me - I'm near Junction 26 on the M5 - if anyone has spanners and a bit of time to spare tomorrow I would be eternally grateful and obviously there would be a few quid and/or beers in it.

For anyone who knows FK Coilovers - the split ring on one of the rear coilovers has slipped down the shaft causing the whole shock to pop into the boot of the car.

I know this is a long shot but I figure it's worth a try :)

Fiesta Zetec S TDCi
Oh balls, just realised I've posted in the wrong section - can some lovely mod please move it for me?

Fiesta Zetec S TDCi
Hey again people

Got the car sorted at the moment and working with Rimstyle on getting them to pay towards a safe permanent fix :)

Cheers by the way Dan, may well shout you if I get stuck again mate :)

Clio 197
Bloody-hell Bunz.

You've had a lot of problems with that rear shock. I hope they change the lot for you!

PS Sorry, didn't spot your message on time but Dan's rescued you so it's all good.