ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

URGENT help please

clio 182
can anyone who has fitted oz superleggereas to there clio give me the exact size of spigot ring needed please!

my genuine ones are still in italy and need a set for sunday the people that i have ordered them from do not know what size they are.....they just tell them what car and what wheel :mad:

any help please!!!!

dci1.5 look RS
calm down, it depends of the model, so the best is to go to a "tyre shop" and they'll se the exact size for you...

clio 182
i have measured with the trusty steel rule, but its very difficult to tell, its either 67 or 68?

and a tire shop will not have a clue, i have tried before :dapprove:

Ebay pal, there is a company there that sell spigot rings.

Just tell them what car you have and they should be able to tell you.

There is a guy on eBay who will ask you the code from the back of the wheel which is the part number, he can find out the outer size of the spigot for you then.... you just need 60.1 inside size for a clio. He got some for my Superleggeras no problem

clio 182
can someone point me in th edirection of this guy, i searched ebay and there is endless pages of spigot rings!

thanks for all the help

'rimsntyres' on eBay - 07818 655 153

Message him on ebay or ring him on that number. He will ask you for an 8 digit number from the back of the wheel starting with '01xxxxxx'..

Lionel Richie
60.1mm inner dia
67.75 external dia

all you need is Oz racing spigot rings to suit a clio, that's all you need to tell them