ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Used all my Zymol shampoo want to try something new

ph1 172 Black
I read on hear once Rich saying there is a shampoo that Vauxhall do thats better than Zymol but I can't find the thread.

I'm looking for a good sub £10 shampoo thats better than Zymol. I also want a wheel cleaning brush thats not to harsh cause I'm waiting for my car to come back from body shop. Had front end done due to stone chips and one wheel.

Maybe Rich could help or anyone else?

Thanks and I'll show some pics when car comes back. Think it'll be done sat. Can't wait. Gettin it ready for summer and shows.

106 GTi
Sonax is getting hard to find these days.

Duragloss Wash is a nice product, I use that or Meguiars Shampoo Plus most of the time now.

MINI Cooper S
Used the last of my Sonax at the weekend :( will see if i can get some more from the local vauxhall dealer next week :)

106 GTi
I will take a look on Ebay.

I have one bottle of the Gloss Shampoo left which I will save for special occasions just in case lol!

340i
ooo mite pop down to our local Vauxhall dealer...

Do all dealers sell this? is at the parts dept?

ph1 172 Black
Got one today. £3.20. Cheaper than last shampoo. Just waiting for car now. Got Monday off work to get SRP & EGP on it and maybe wax on top. Hope weather is good.