ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

using a sub and 6by9s

Suzuki SV650

I think if the boxes are of a good build quality and sealed then no I dont think the sub will interfere. Ive taken my 6x9s out anyway now, if I do put any rear speakers in they will be quite small and mounted at the side of the parcel shelf and they will be turned down a fair bit and only used for a slight bit of rear fill. Dont see the point in 6x9s if you are running a sub as well.. But then again Im prolly wrong as I know sweet F.A! :D

i tried boxing them in and it looked totally daft, they looked like 2 ice cream tubs stuck to the bottom, they take up quite a bit of room once you actually put them on, mine sounds sh!t hot with 6x9s and 2 subs, you can get it to sound good if you bugger about with the amp and bass settings.