ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Uxbridge, Stains, Shires and London lot any1 got a code reader? (Limp mode fault)

vers le haut doigt milieu
Hello,

I need to run a full dialogistic on my ph2 172, this morning it dropped into limp mode and now it will do it every time I drive the car. When I turn the ignition off and back on the limp mode light disappears but the ECU light is still on, then after a few hundred yards it goes back into limp mode.

I have read the previous fault threads and know it could be plenum sensor, throttle body etc but the general consensus is it could be anything that is causing the problem and the only way to be sure is to put it on a full diagnostics machine as my self diagnostics is saying all is ok (----).

If anyone round these areas has a decent code reader then I will pay you to do a quick diagnostic on my sport.

Thanks in advance.

Bash.

Gez

Yozza'd 182 RB 188bhp
ill do it for you mate. got a snap-on diagnostic tool, you have pm

Range Rover sport
accelerator pedal loom! same problem as you and thats what mine needs! part costs around £33.30 ! labour depends where to take it to!

mine wont drive at all now goes into limp mode like every 10 seconds had to be towed home last night!

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Have seen 2 go into limp/gimp mode from the throttle pedal sensor inside the car due dirt/dust in the plugs mate, would take 2 secs to clean the contacts with some Wd40, if not it will be onto a code reader for soloution

James

vers le haut doigt milieu
Where's the contacts located mate and since when where u my area rep!?