ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

v-maxx coilover group buy, any interest??

coiled 'berg
anyone interested in a group buy at the end of june or july or something??
who sorted out the last one?

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
davM did the group buy the last time.. It was odered from Speedbox which then placed an order to Vmaxx i think.. But all m worried about is the dreadful wait as the waiting time is around 3 weeks i think but i'm still up for it!

"Navy" N17 TWO
Is the last GB still waiting on stock? :S

How do the V-Maxx compare to FK for handling/comfort?

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Tigger, VMaxx were redesigning them slightly due to some members having the arms fall out or something like that. Not the last GB but the one before got their replacements recently, and the last GB should be delivered by the end of the month. Its been a damn long wait :(

"Navy" N17 TWO
Ah right I get you.

Anyone know how the handling/comfort goes compared to the others out there? :)

BMW 320ci
Think they do 70mm on front and 60mm rear if there the same as the ones I saw on some website.

BMW 320ci
Theres a few pics in the media section of people with them fitted, they look good especially for the price.

BMW 320ci
Emailed a place called Corby Motor Sport about a possible group buy for them and there willing to discuss it. So I could forward the details to someone if they want to try and organise it.

Bumder With A Buffer
Why not try Speedbox again? Very helpfull guys and the delay wasn't there fault it was V-Maxx redesigning the dampers