ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V-Maxx Coilovers fitted

Clio Dynamique
Had my V-Maxx Coilovers fitted on Wednesday, gave it a quick wash and took some Pics tonight.

clio1.jpg

clio3.jpg

clio4.jpg

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
That looks awesome, really really nice car.

Fancy a swap with a 182?!

340i
Fitted a set of these today.... The build quality doesn't look too bad at all!

And you can go looooooooooooooooooooooow

Clio Dynamique
That looks awesome, really really nice car.

Fancy a swap with a 182?!

I have been tempted to get a 182 for a while now but am trying to save a house deposit.

Its got 15mm FK spacers on all round.

Not sure how much its been lowered, I just left it with garage. Wish I had measured it before, looking at the the rear adjusters they look all the way down.

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Looks really good

Profile on the tyres makes it look even better I think

CLIO 172 EXCLUSIVE
Gray fitted mine today. (I will get pics tomorrow). Sitting very low at the moment, seems ok though. No spacers used, had to adjust camber to get them just right though. Rear are set at highest and theyre still sit pretty low, front end is well down loooow! Ride is fine, a bit bouncy but nothing mad and it handles better than i expected, took it for a quick thrash out in the peak district on roads i know well and it just gives you so much more in the corners, totally surprised at the difference.

(Big thanks to Gray for taking the time to put these on for me)