ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

v maxx coilovers problem

Bumder With A Buffer
Good point..only thing that is in mine at the mo is rear seast and the rear bench although I think il be keeping them in to drown the noise from the Yozza to be honest!

Swear mine didnt go much higher when I had everything out for a trackday

Bumder With A Buffer
mine on 15's just before doing marham without any rear bench in (I think)

26042009627.jpg

Charged Superleggera
Most likely it's because the rear of the cups have feck all in it to lower them down weight wise.

this man talks sense. vmaxx springs are very soft from experience so weight is a major impatct in how much they get compressed by.

Ultra 197
I have found this with my 1.6 tho. The arse just doesnt go as low as the front.

Thats with the adjuster plate taken out and my old suspension in the boot in a bid t get here lower lol.

182 and cherokee 4.0
how long should these take to settle once fitted? is it worth driving with weight in the back for a bit?

Ultra 197
They could take upto a couple ov weeks to settle mate. I dont know if the weight affects it i just put it there coz cudnt b arsed rasin the front up to match (even tho still dosnt lol)