ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V-Maxx Coilovers

Renault Clio MK4 RS
Hi all,

I just got some Coilovers second hand off a member off here, was only an hour trip there and hour back so not far to go at all! had a good chat even though the cold was unbearable!

Managed to get some V-Maxx Coilovers for £80 for my clio and managed to get a spoiler for £10 which wasnt bad as its better than the one i had on before.

But he did say that one of the adjusters is pretty much done for at the back which sits under the rear springs. Im in a tough situation as he showed me a picture of his car with them on and the car is super low at the back and i want the back of my car adjusted up a bit as i will probably break my exhaust with it that low.

Heres some pictures of the adjuster that is broken along with the non broken one aswell.

i3v4ms.jpg

2nvxco6.jpg

x4mcxw.jpg

As you can see the threads on it are broken but the bit it screws onto isnt broken and i wont need that bit replacing.

Anyone know where i could get a new one from? also does anyone have the tool to adjust these as he didnt have one when i purchased them so im on the look out for one.

Thanks in advance
Jordan

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    517.2 KB · Views: 53

John Gordon

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 2.0 RS 172 Ph1
Honestly, bit of a blessing really. Rear springs are s**t from vmaxx. Just get some second hand springs on here and forget about the vmaxx setup