ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6 255 0-100 mph

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
hahahaha thats so annyingly painfully funny hahaha it can do 0-100 in he time my clio takes to get to 60 lol oh god my cars slow...............

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255
Doubt there is an official figure for it ... but it's circa 15 seconds I believe.

... and James beat me too the punch but on CS a post is for life not just for Xmas ;).

VaVa
Yup. But stylish, individual, head turning, gorgeous sounding and something of a one off.

You can't say that about a sheddy old mk1 with no interior ;)

The male ejaculation leaves the penis with the same velocity as a bullet from an Enfield .303 rifle... but that doesn't mean I'd want to drive round town in a lump of jism. ;-)

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255
lagerlout1 said:
The male ejaculation leaves the penis with the same velocity as a bullet from an Enfield .303 rifle... but that doesn't mean I'd want to drive round town in a lump of jism. ;-)
FPMSL ... your eloquence reaches new heights :approve:.

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255
SimonV6 said:
0 - 60 = 5.87
0 - 100 = 14.67
60 - 100 = 8.80
Quarter Mile = 14.21
Terminal Speed @ 98.41
So who was driving in this instance Simon?

We ain't talking about turbo'd clio's thuogh are we.....my old Renualt 5 GTT was faster than my V6, bacause it had been highly modded to give it 230bhp per tonne.....still prefer my Vee though and we can always mod if we wish too ;)

std for std for comparisons please..... :)

Simon

16vturbolee

KarlosFandango said:
And just think, you could have bought something nice for what that lot cost ;)

trust me if i wanted one that bad i would have one but if i was to bye a new one it would a 182 not a v6 as their just as quick:eek:

MK2 Clio V6 255
Its RWD Dosent suffer from torque steer like FWD.

Been a couple of Vees supercharged aswell there quite pokey i should imagine.

16vturbolee said:
trust me if i wanted one that bad i would have one but if i was to bye a new one it would a 182 not a v6 as their just as quick:eek:

std 182 is slower than V6 255 to 60, 100 and top speed, there is NO comparison.......

Simon

MK2 Clio V6 255
SimonV6 said:
We ain't talking about turbo'd clio's thuogh are we.....my old Renualt 5 GTT was faster than my V6, bacause it had been highly modded to give it 230bhp per tonne.....still prefer my Vee though and we can always mod if we wish too ;)

std for std for comparisons please..... :)

Simon

Was the point I was trying to get across.

Cheers Simon

MINI JCW
The V6 255 is not slow, people seem to think it is because of its price tag and this is becuase Impreza and Evo's can be had for similar money and are much quicker. Another way of looking at it though is that they are on par with their main rivals i.e Nissan 350Z, Honda S2000 and it is faster than other cars similarly price such as Golf R32, BMW 130, JCW MCS etc

As clarkson said "they look like a supercar, they sound like a supercar and it goes like a supercar and its get the attention of a supercar, and with that in mind then that makes it a supercar"

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
V6 is cracking car I think it's bit of a shame it was'nt given circa 300 bhp to back up it's pumped up looks...

Anyone apart from MikeT done any serious tuning?

16vturbolee

Martin. said:
V6 is cracking car I think it's bit of a shame it was'nt given circa 300 bhp to back up it's pumped up looks...

agree:approve:

MINI JCW
SimonV6 said:
std 182 is slower than V6 255 to 60, 100 and top speed, there is NO comparison.......

Simon

agree I own a 182 and I have to say the V6 is faster, especially once over 60

Golf MK7,GSX-R600 L4
0-100 in 15 odd, thats decent. They are worth owning just for the pure experience of it. I would rather own a Vee over a 350z. To me the Vee has got so much road presence,

Martin. said:

There are a few Nitrous ones about running high 300's, and some other SC'd Mk1's, but most seem to be in Europe?

Simon

If I had wanted "scary Fast" I would have bought a TVR, its between a WRX and an Sti, has the same power to weight as a 2005 sti with 40nm less torque, so slow it aint.......its still remains the FASTEST std clio ever made.

Simon

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Forget the figures although they are fast still.
brands1.jpg

When they look like this you cant argue that a willy or a 5gtt is qiucker.There are old 1978 mini's that are quicker with ctr engines in them,but thats just not the point.

ian