ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6 255 Spec Info

Just recieved the press release info on the new clio v6 255 from work today, so i thought id share it with you all, check out the highly personalised section as you can now request your own colours and trim spec. cheers paul172.

http://www.press.renault.co.ukwww.press.renault.co.uk then just click on the picture of the v6, and theres the new megane coupe cabriolet.

320d M Sport

cheers mate, will havea gander now, although for £25K id be goin for the new Sti, mmmmm.

paddy

Elise/VX220/R26

Mad as the v6 is its just no competition for having an STI or Evo which is what I would get if I had the cash. If it was about 18 grand I think it would be a well popular motor.

i agree with no rear seats , no room for shoping , not as fast as the evo or sti, its use is as a second car, BUT WHAT A SECOND CAR.