ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6 alarm LED

Ford Fiesta

like on the other clios the red flashing led is positioned to the left of the gear stick, where do they put it on the V6s?

the original Renault fit LED flashes on the instrument panel, on both our diesel and the V6 - but then the Cup had one next to the gearstick as well. The diesel only has one on the instrument panel cos it doesnt have an alarm I guess.

so the answer is - there is only one on the instrument panel on the V6 !

Ford Fiesta

yeah the one on the speedo clocks is just the immobiliser, the cat one alarm LED which all UK renaultsports and V6s have is seperate, its not on the gear lever mount I take it?

Ford Fiesta

ok thanks, only reason I asked was I wondered if they drilled the blue plastic surround of the V6, (well blue on the illiad blue anyway).

I was looking at a cup 182 today and the led was mounted really low in the surround.

the plastic is a right tw*t to drill on the v6 you have use a few sizes if you just stick a 10mm through it.it pulls the plastic up the drill bit oopps time for a new centre console

liam

if you take your cup holders and ash tray out you can push the led back up