ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6 And cup

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Not great pics...I need to learn how to do low light shots! The grainy pics and noise killed all the pics...These are the best of the bad bunch tho.

Comments welcome.

Ali

IMG_1598.jpg

IMG_1647.jpg

IMG_1618.jpg

IMG_1661.jpg

IMG_1668n.jpg

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Any chance you could send me a hi res version of the last picture please??

Yes, It's not really high res, And chris did the shoppin on it...The grain on it is crap! Won't be any better than takin that one off the forum...

is dirty.
Both cars look amazing. Stance on the Vee is awesome.
Not too fussed on the front plate on the Vee though..:eek:

Track 172 & Golf R32
all them pics are excellent.. can i have the full res version of the last one ? pleeeaaaseee lol

Cupra
Last one is great. I have a nifty program for shifting noise pretty well. (Noise Ninja if you want to try it)

Will happily have a go at it for you on the high res. I'd have that as my wallpaper anyday

Track 172 & Golf R32
i need to get my self a decent camera and get the hang of this editing lark looks good fun.. and the final product is quality

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Cheers for the comments. Didn't think they were all that great tbh! The High res version before it was shopped is over 10megs so canny send.