ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6 Black Gold clio

RS Twingo 133

Please could somone post a load of black gold v6 pics preferably with some of the inside.

Thanks,

Tyler

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

If your thinking what im thinking your thinking of doing then you will need the oval plate details.

RS Twingo 133

I can tell you what I am thinking of doing cos I dont know what you are on about.

My silver trim above my glovebox has a scuff and i thought that it would be sweet to replace it with the black trim that is inside the 3litre but i wanna see how it looks. I cant remember if the badge on the steering wheel is still silver though.

What was that oval plate decal thing about?

Black 182 + Recaros

It really doesnt look brown. Ive seen one in the show room and it looks well nice. From a distance it does look black.

Clio v6

Quote: Originally posted by MattyMarsh on 12 May 2005It really doesnt look brown. Ive seen one in the show room and it looks well nice. From a distance it does look black.

Ohhhhhhhhh !! Get some more pics from this showroom please. They all look nice under different lights all these bronze ones in the showrooms.

thats the picutre hes after, i like that black trim! post up pictures and how much it costs if you go for it!

RS Twingo 133

OMG they all look chuffin gorgeous! I want one so bad! I might have to get saving like crazy! Stuff family holidays and Christmas I need that beast. I was reading Auto Express yesterday as well and they said that will probably not be a new shape V6 cos apparently Renault said the v6 was only ever supposed to be a one off! On the good side I think they will be making the 2litre look more flared and unique.

I have to own one of those though in my lifetime, even if its in 3 years time or something!

LOL hey ho back to dreaming!

Cheers all, Tyler

RS Twingo 133

The black ones with silver air intakes look meaner than the ones with black.

MMMMmmmm V6 bad boy, Im toying with the idea of re-mortgaging! Nobody tell the wife.