ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6 Crash..

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Not sure if this is a repost, if it is then, sorry, i'm tired, and can't be bothered! lol

[youtube]feMkykXvdas[/youtube]

But funny thing is, bet when the fire brigade opened the bonnet they were thinking, where did the engine go?! lol

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Looks like the 406 was on the wrong side and hit him, hes then rebounded a little hence why its at a funny angle.

LOL at the chav lights.

Golf GTD Mk7
lol, the fire guys do look a bit puzzled about the engine.lol. presume that's why they needed to get in the bonnet just in case of fire.

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
I'd be pretty pissed if I bought that car in the furture and seen it like that on youtube!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Won't of been repaired ben! Thats write off matieria. OSF repair...Am thinking 2.5-3k easy!

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
ouch, thats gonna be a b*****d cos the front and probably the rear has taken a knock too if its been pushed into the wall

sk84life

ClioSport Club Member
  2000 Clio 172
I remember this happening a while back....

V6 has been fixed though, see it about sometimes!