ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

v6 front storage bay..

MKIII 138
is it possible to get a larger storage bay ?

i saw this pic on cliov6ownersclub.net

DSC04536.jpg

dunno why they have removed it ? weight saving ? but the space looks pretty big actually yet from memory the plastic moulding for the standard v6 front stowage area is only small ??

would it be possible to get a bigger plastic one (i know someone who can do custom plastic mouldings)

just wondered

probably, but why would you want to fill it with stuff and weight down the front?

I know there is bugger all storage space but thats the price of the vee.

Is that liquid yellow cos it looks funking sexwee!

MKIII 138
probably, but why would you want to fill it with stuff and weight down the front?

I know there is bugger all storage space but thats the price of the vee.

Is that liquid yellow cos it looks funking sexwee!

one word GF < well actually thats two letters, but if i can get a few more shopping bags in the front and some in the rear then it becomes feasible. btw im practically married have a mortgage and kids are in the next 5yrs MAX so i need to be a little bit resonable ;)

just wondered if i could swing it

BMW Z4 3.0i
I like the "5 years MAX" :) That's as long as I'll be able to hold out for boys, I'm going to cave in to the nagging eventually, my ears can't take it! :)

Clio v6
My front end has been weighted by Mark Fish. The front liner has a maximum holding weight of about 25 kgs.

BMW Z4 3.0i
I've been confused by this today. The megane is advertised currently on renault.co.uk as coming in Liquid yellow. But I SWEAR the colour on the clio v6's was called liquid gold. Anyway, I eat the humble pie graciously.

....mmmmm, tastes good!