ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6 in disused farm yard

An orange one
Took the Vee into an old yard which is disused on our farm, due for flattening this year and loads of weeds etc. Thought the shiny Vee made a nice contrast :)

19E4960C-8C44-4F8E-9D58-72C3465873AB_zps2nc8ljwc.gif

2F99B0A3-21C4-4454-9416-768DC1950EAC_zpszoij429s.gif

19CF0B04-8178-4B46-BA94-96F68B0205A3_zpsobyuks0n.gif

D41AE5EC-B110-4C27-91EA-2F60340552D5_zps0z2ezsrf.gif

73460C6C-8123-498B-AC9E-9D8D4F2C9536_zpsyhyuq02e.gif

1205E6AE-062E-4FF6-B9D5-404803EA6B96_zpskh1yimig.gif

BG V6, LY 182
Bloody fantastic Colin.

Looking forward to to lakes and you with your quick detail every stop and puddle avoiding skills again :D

An orange one
Bloody fantastic Colin.

Looking forward to to lakes and you with your quick detail every stop and puddle avoiding skills again :D

Thanks everyone, really appreciate the comments :)

Ha Paul, full on puddle avoidance mode will be engaged. Although it's not going to rain anyways is it!! ;)

The quick detailer will be packed along with plenty microfibres and tyre shine :)

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Haha, no of course, just curious. Its f**king stunning!

Theres a black one local to me and its hanging!

An orange one
That last picture is sublime!
Thanks Danny! Just an iphone 5S but I think photobucket has killed them slightly.

Absolutely stunning as always mate :approve:

Praise indeed from someone with your high standards and attention to detail. Cheers Craig!

Wish I had one of these……roll on tomorrow!

Your going to absolutely love it mate!

Great pics Colin! Best mars out there :)

Thanks matey :)

An orange one
Can't decide weather or not to treat it to some KW's. I've wanted them since around 2006 when I had my Mk1 but I've never got round to justifying that amount of expense for the limited miles it does. They look utterly amazing when fitted though and are genuinely meant to be a lot more sure footed....

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Do it!!

My ph1 172 doesn't need wilwood 4 pots with rotors and alloy bell's but its going to get them.

Even though I only do 2k per year.

You're car's bloody lovely mate. :cool:

An orange one
Do it!!

My ph1 172 doesn't need wilwood 4 pots with rotors and alloy bell's but its going to get them.

Even though I only do 2k per year.

You're car's bloody lovely mate. :cool:

Ha! I like your style! It's not going anywhere so it's not really a waste of money I suppose. Plus the original dampers are now 11 years old. Even if I wanted to sell the KW's I would get a good chunk of the £1500 back in the future.

I have the horrible scrape noise of Invexis- V6 on KW's scraping the floor at the lakes meet last year!!!

Praise indeed from someone with your high standards and attention to detail. Cheers Craig!

It truly does look superb mate i cant wait to see it at the lakes meet :D

As for the KW's do it, your never going to sell it & they will last forever with the limited mileage you do & being stainless. I absolutely loved the KW's on my 197 they were defo worth the money.

BG V6, LY 182
ColinG heart in mouth moment that, thought I would have at least cracked it. I'm hoping we don't go back to that car park!

zyduza3y.jpg

Love the way it sat too :(

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Looks great Colin! - I have been in this car when Alex owned it, he is looking at a 360 now!

New exhaust?

BG V6, LY 182
Awesome. I met ravydavy at Durham services last year. Not sure where your live, so either there or scotch corner, then across the a66. We'll get it sorted though.