ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6 in phoenix yellow

172 M69 eater

wahoooo can see it now, it looks a bit dull, u need to take pics outside dude so we can see!! dark wheels look good mind!

V6 Mk1/Beat/E320/Mcoupe

yeah i will change the tail lights looks bad with the yellow. i also ordered the black housing headlights

where can i get a pair of tail lights for a good price?

Nike Lunar Elite's

Quote: Originally posted by klio on 21 June 2005
yeah i will change the tail lights looks bad with the yellow. i also ordered the black housing headlightswhere can i get a pair of tail lights for a good price?

Where can you get the black housing front lights? Ive been after some of them for a while now
:confused:

Quote: Originally posted by klio on 21 June 2005
yeah i will change the tail lights looks bad with the yellow. i also ordered the black housing headlightswhere can i get a pair of tail lights for a good price?

I have a set of PH 2 lights for sale;) PM me!

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

do you drive it like a BMW? ;)

I think it looks coolio.. nice to see a vee getting a nice colour. change from silver!

we need outside pictures!!!!

browno

ClioSport Club Member

Looking good - guess the interior shot is giving the best idea of how the colour looks normally? Would like to see some pics in daylight!
Hope youve rememebered to turn off the passenger airbag though, otherwise a shunt could have the worlds fastest pair of clios head for someones bonce:p!!!

V6 Mk1/Beat/E320/Mcoupe

Quote: Originally posted by browno on 21 June 2005

Looking good - guess the interior shot is giving the best idea of how the colour looks normally? Would like to see some pics in daylight!
Hope youve rememebered to turn off the passenger airbag though, otherwise a shunt could have the worlds fastest pair of clios head for someones bonce:p!!!

Actually its hard to describe what the color actually looks like. None of the pictures actually give you an idea of what its like, cuz it changes colors under different light. Sometimes it looks a little green.

V6 Mk1/Beat/E320/Mcoupe

I had silver vents before but didnt really like it so I had the vents painted yellow too. I am getting the new tail lights, trophy spoiler and trophy front lip. but waiting for prices.

Quote: Originally posted by McBunny on 24 June 2005

there is an m3 in that yellow here at work its vile lol especially with the yellow leather in it

Everyones got there own idea of whats cool etc....I used to think the Clio V6 in acid yellow was vile....but now its the best colour of the lot !! IMO.. That BMW is awesome in that colour, also the best colour it could be.

Havent seen the V6 above in the light yet, so will wait and see when he takes the pics...

:)

[Edited by Liquidcool on 25 June 2005 at 6:05pm]