ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

v6 Inferno/bake beans, rare spot?

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
Im glad so many of you don't like Inferno, I really am. Its what makes my car different from all the other RS Clio's I see each week.

Which is why I like it. It's different.
I bet that vee looks really good in the flesh tbh, i'd have it. To have a car that you really don't see that often and then have it in a colour there's only 2 of in the country. Awesome.

Tin 'o' beans with bits of other cut up bean tins glued on ;)

I love Inferno. Catch it in the low sun and it lights up. On a dull day it looks like rust...or sometimes copper. Sometimes it's very pinky red. An ID colour for the price of metalic. I understand entirely why some people don't like it though - they're boring cnuts ;)

Tin 'o' beans with bits of other cut up bean tins glued on ;)

I love Inferno. Catch it in the low sun and it lights up. On a dull day it looks like rust...or sometimes copper. Sometimes it's very pinky red. An ID colour for the price of metalic. I understand entirely why some people don't like it though - they're boring cnuts ;)

Just checked mine mate, and its looking more of a house roof tile brown at the moment...

I usually love the Bean colour, but on the Vee, theres something about it that doesnt look right... Maybe because it doesnt look as shiny as alot of the 182's on here lol. I dunno...

They look much, much better in the metal...but I agree that the colour doesn't quite suit it.

Lunar or Acid for me, Lunar is my all time favourite car colour.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Holy thread revival by a brown man.
IMG_0543.jpeg
IMG_0546.jpeg
IMG_0545.jpeg
IMG_0544.jpeg

I didn’t take the photos. I can only assume my brother was drunk when he did. They’re crap.

Andy P

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172, i20N
Seen it parked in Macdonalds car park Cribbs Causeway, Bristol on Thursday morning.

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
Who ever been driving it been doing it with no tax or mot for over a month or more.
It's at cribbs alot. Mollies diner and by the cinema