ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

V6 insurance quote!

Ive just had a quote from Greenlight Insurance for £1499 fully comp............so as I say just call me Mr Happy eh :D................but that will come down :cool:

Cya Stu

PS while typing I have been on the phone to Elephant and theyve just quoted £1057.40 or £1317.80 thats with bunus protection (60%)..............so its Mr EVEN Happier eh :D

Ford Fiesta ST2

21, how many years ncb? how long you being driving? Im 21 and if I could get a quote near a grand Id have one! If only!

Alex

Vee dub

Quote: Originally posted by Alex_gregory_uk on 25 July 2005

21, how many years ncb? how long you being driving? Im 21 and if I could get a quote near a grand Id have one! If only!

Alex

4 Years ncb

I pay around 590 for my valver so im happy with that!

Maybe in a few years a vee six could be calling

Alex

Thats 4years NCB Alex.......cool quote eh :cool:......and it cam down from £2540 :eek:

Just incase its any help the guys name who I spoke to at Elephant is Tony Seavill.

Also the direct dial number for Elephant has changed to 0870 0131072 could a Mod update the thread giving insurance company details?

Cya Stu

[Edited by stusV6 on 25 July 2005 at 2:17pm]

Octavia VRS

Quote: Originally posted by stusV6 on 25 July 2005

Ive just had a quote from Greenlight Insurance for £1499 fully comp............so as I say just call me Mr Happy eh :D................but that will come down :cool:

Cya Stu

PS while typing I have been on the phone to Elephant and theyve just quoted £1057.40 or £1317.80 thats with bunus protection (60%)..............so its Mr EVEN Happier eh :D
its Norwich Union who "quotes you happy"!! :p

I just signed up with Elephant, well cheaper than other quotes I was getting. First Alternative quoted me with my girlfriend as a named driver over 1k ...for a 1.4!!! Ended getting it for £380

artic blue 182

i got one the other day just for a laugh...im 33 with 14 years no claims and it was £1200:eek:

have to keep the 182 til im a bit older i reckon lol

Quote: Originally posted by daveio on 25 July 2005

i got one the other day just for a laugh...im 33 with 14 years no claims and it was £1200:eek:

£1200 and youre 33.............something wrong there cause Im only 21 :D

Talk to the guy I mentioned and mention my quote..............at your age :D you should be a LOT less than me eh :cool:

Cya Stu

Clio RS 172 Ph2

Mate you should definatley phone around.... Im 33 with 10 years NCB & 9 points on my license (all SP30 speeding fines) and Im paying £850 fully comp with business use and based on 25,000 miles per year!

clio 182 black /gold

What do you pay a year for for your 182?

I have just renewed mine and paid £440 fully comp. Im 32 with 14 years no clams.

DC5

Quote: Originally posted by stusV6 on 25 July 2005

Alex

Thats 4years NCB Alex.......cool quote eh :cool:......and it cam down from £2540 :eek:

Just incase its any help the guys name who I spoke to at Elephant is Tony Seavill.

Also the direct dial number for Elephant has changed to 0870 0131072 could a Mod update the thread giving insurance company details?

Cya Stu

[Edited by stusV6 on 25 July 2005 at 2:17pm]

If you have got 4 yrs NCB, try privilege for insurance. I changed from elephant to them when I turned 21. elephant quoted me over a grand, privilege quoted me £600 odd, £750 with protected NCB.

just tried Privilege............you have to be 25 :(..............I think its gonna be hard to beat the quote mentoned above!

Cheers anyway ;)

Cya Stu

DC5

Quote: Originally posted by stusV6 on 26 July 2005

just tried Privilege............you have to be 25 :(..............I think its gonna be hard to beat the quote mentoned above!

Cheers anyway ;)

Cya Stu

Fair enough. Worth a try. Was hoping they would give you a good quote, then I was gona go V6 shopping.

Either way that quote is still pretty dam good. Especially as I was paying £1600 at 20 yrs old with 4 yrs NCB for a 172cup

just done a quick quote on admiral for next year (im seriously thinking of getting a vee then) & it was £850.00 !! sweet !
if i want it protected its another £200.00 so not that bad at all (im 25 in november & will have 4yrs ncd in june)

looking good !

Quote: Originally posted by cat171 on 27 July 2005

(im 25 in november & will have 4yrs ncd in june)

looking good !

Good quote that cat...........but then at 25 youre an old codger eh :D

Cya Stu

tell me about it mate !
im going to get a v6 for a bit, then i plan to sell it, get a normal car & look at getting a flat.

Yep everybody should own a Vee for while at least once eh :D...........its a serious understatement but..............youll love it guaranteed :D

Cya Stu