ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6 insurance quote!

Ive just had a quote from Greenlight Insurance for £1499 fully comp............so as I say just call me Mr Happy eh :D................but that will come down :cool:

Cya Stu

PS while typing I have been on the phone to Elephant and theyve just quoted £1057.40 or £1317.80 thats with bunus protection (60%)..............so its Mr EVEN Happier eh :D

Ford Fiesta ST2

21, how many years ncb? how long you being driving? Im 21 and if I could get a quote near a grand Id have one! If only!

Alex

Vee dub

Quote: Originally posted by Alex_gregory_uk on 25 July 2005

21, how many years ncb? how long you being driving? Im 21 and if I could get a quote near a grand Id have one! If only!

Alex

4 Years ncb

I pay around 590 for my valver so im happy with that!

Maybe in a few years a vee six could be calling

Alex

Thats 4years NCB Alex.......cool quote eh :cool:......and it cam down from £2540 :eek:

Just incase its any help the guys name who I spoke to at Elephant is Tony Seavill.

Also the direct dial number for Elephant has changed to 0870 0131072 could a Mod update the thread giving insurance company details?

Cya Stu

[Edited by stusV6 on 25 July 2005 at 2:17pm]

Octavia VRS

Quote: Originally posted by stusV6 on 25 July 2005

Ive just had a quote from Greenlight Insurance for £1499 fully comp............so as I say just call me Mr Happy eh :D................but that will come down :cool:

Cya Stu

PS while typing I have been on the phone to Elephant and theyve just quoted £1057.40 or £1317.80 thats with bunus protection (60%)..............so its Mr EVEN Happier eh :D
its Norwich Union who "quotes you happy"!! :p

I just signed up with Elephant, well cheaper than other quotes I was getting. First Alternative quoted me with my girlfriend as a named driver over 1k ...for a 1.4!!! Ended getting it for £380

artic blue 182

i got one the other day just for a laugh...im 33 with 14 years no claims and it was £1200:eek:

have to keep the 182 til im a bit older i reckon lol

Quote: Originally posted by daveio on 25 July 2005

i got one the other day just for a laugh...im 33 with 14 years no claims and it was £1200:eek:

£1200 and youre 33.............something wrong there cause Im only 21 :D

Talk to the guy I mentioned and mention my quote..............at your age :D you should be a LOT less than me eh :cool:

Cya Stu

Clio RS 172 Ph2

Mate you should definatley phone around.... Im 33 with 10 years NCB & 9 points on my license (all SP30 speeding fines) and Im paying £850 fully comp with business use and based on 25,000 miles per year!

clio 182 black /gold

What do you pay a year for for your 182?

I have just renewed mine and paid £440 fully comp. Im 32 with 14 years no clams.

DC5

Quote: Originally posted by stusV6 on 25 July 2005

Alex

Thats 4years NCB Alex.......cool quote eh :cool:......and it cam down from £2540 :eek:

Just incase its any help the guys name who I spoke to at Elephant is Tony Seavill.

Also the direct dial number for Elephant has changed to 0870 0131072 could a Mod update the thread giving insurance company details?

Cya Stu

[Edited by stusV6 on 25 July 2005 at 2:17pm]

If you have got 4 yrs NCB, try privilege for insurance. I changed from elephant to them when I turned 21. elephant quoted me over a grand, privilege quoted me £600 odd, £750 with protected NCB.

just tried Privilege............you have to be 25 :(..............I think its gonna be hard to beat the quote mentoned above!

Cheers anyway ;)

Cya Stu

DC5

Quote: Originally posted by stusV6 on 26 July 2005

just tried Privilege............you have to be 25 :(..............I think its gonna be hard to beat the quote mentoned above!

Cheers anyway ;)

Cya Stu

Fair enough. Worth a try. Was hoping they would give you a good quote, then I was gona go V6 shopping.

Either way that quote is still pretty dam good. Especially as I was paying £1600 at 20 yrs old with 4 yrs NCB for a 172cup

just done a quick quote on admiral for next year (im seriously thinking of getting a vee then) & it was £850.00 !! sweet !
if i want it protected its another £200.00 so not that bad at all (im 25 in november & will have 4yrs ncd in june)

looking good !

Quote: Originally posted by cat171 on 27 July 2005

(im 25 in november & will have 4yrs ncd in june)

looking good !

Good quote that cat...........but then at 25 youre an old codger eh :D

Cya Stu

tell me about it mate !
im going to get a v6 for a bit, then i plan to sell it, get a normal car & look at getting a flat.

Yep everybody should own a Vee for while at least once eh :D...........its a serious understatement but..............youll love it guaranteed :D

Cya Stu