ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6 kit!!

Anyone know if there is a V6 replica bodykit available from anywhere??

If so Im getting it and if anyone wants to buy my Prima RSR V6 lookalike kit including twin exhaust, sideskirts, door panels, front and back bumpers, fogs, mesh, alloys and tyre etc let me know!!

Try Steve Miles at Clio Couture, I got this in a reply to an email a while back:

"Thanks for the enqiury Re: Trophy Kit

The Kit Currently costs Approx £ 3500 which covers kit, Fitment and
paint.
I will work out a price for just the Kit and email it to you.

The kit can be molded at time of order to accomodate either 17" or 18"
wheels.

This is the only kit we have for the clio2 but more will be under
development soon.

We can make you a custom Bodykit to your specification if required,
this can
be supplied in Fibre glass or Fibreglass/Kevlar Mix.

Many thanks

stevemiles@clio-couture.com"

He did have a web page but it seems to have expired.

If no joy, TJ Panels make a stock car/oval racer V6 kit. No contact no. im afraid.

Good luck.

Ned.

Hi all,

Sorry about going underground for what seems like ages. The clio-Couture.com site will be back online soon, just sorting out the hosting.

Im at work at the moment but will post some pics of the V6 trophy kit in that we are developing. Jas i must sort out my membership , will do it tomorrow.

My car is acting as the guinea pig, and once happy with that we will take the final molds.

There has been a delay which seems for ever, in the development of this kit due to me parting frienship with the last company carrying out the work. I have now got a serious company to work with and help me produce the molds.

Hope to have it completed in the next 2-3 months as a demo car for the kit,and hope to have the site back online in next week or two which will showcase the kit and development.

Due to a change in the company doing the work, the kits can now be passed on at a much greater discounted price, cutting out the middle man.

until then please email me : smiles@verio.net

Cheers all

Steve Miles
Clio-Couture.com - when its back online

Please dont buy the prima kit till you at least looked at the pics of my clio with our kit on, will post pics next couple of days or can email to you if prefer

smiles@verio.net

Steve