ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6 & M3 Dyno'd

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Went to the EM meet today organised by Tom, was spot on and really enjoyed it. Was only 20 mins from me so decided to take the M3, then back home and there again to run the V6 - mainly just out of curiosity for what they get!

M3 was up first:

IMG_5926_zpsd85ced06.gif

After having some problems we worked out it needed the bonnet down in order to select a gear!
Overall got 331.9bhp & just under 260lb.ft which I'm pretty happy with for a standard car on 92k.

IMG_5943_zps5830f023.gif

V6 next:

IMG_5938_zps365ac7ac.gif

IMG_5937_zps95055058.gif

No point having the bonnet open here :cool:
Very happy with 244.7bhp & about 204lb.ft, more than I expected to be fair! Plus it sounded pretty good!

IMG_5942_zps6c518707.gif

Got a few good videos of the runs but for some reason Photobucket and Youtube say they are the wrong format - taken on my iPhone 5 and imported by iPhoto, so if anyone has any tips let me know please!

(It's worth saying that I know results can be tweaked on RR's but most of the figures produced on the cars today was pretty much where they were expected to be, so I think these are a reasonable representation).

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
Good results matey

Nice to meet you chap, wounded I had to shoot and missed the vee. Looked lovely when I flashed at smaccy dees as you passed :)

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Have you got the YouTube app on your iPhone mate? Try uploading directly from your phone?

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Find the video on your camera roll, click the share icon bottom left to being this menu up

a3u4equn.jpg

Then just click on YouTube and enter all the gubbins. B

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
[video=youtube_share;3rFtqat-a7s]http://youtu.be/3rFtqat-a7s[/video]

[video=youtube_share;qhN0KyI6l5o]http://youtu.be/qhN0KyI6l5o[/video]

Cheers mate! Hopefully these work...