ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6 Meets Gallardo!

Turbos.
Well i'm laughing because its similar to your bro's R32 being the best in the UK. Hopefully Needster is thinking the same or i am the stupid one.

Love the BW shot of the Gallardo focusing on its wheel BTW. All of them nice though...

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Ah i see what you did there. I still stand by my comment! ;) Now the old man's is the best! ;)

Well i'm laughing because its similar to your bro's R32 being the best in the UK. Hopefully Needster is thinking the same or i am the stupid one.

Love the BW shot of the Gallardo focusing on its wheel BTW. All of them nice though...

LOL, I got it!

Freetrack&Monaco 172
Fantastic pics, love the last one of the Gallardo, I'd have that as wallpaper!

I've got one of justins pics from his thread about a week ago as my laptops background at the moment...........

This one in fact:

DSC_0660.jpg

Sex wee......

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Both stunning but would stupidly rather have a V6

Have you changed the height Ali ? Sure it was lower last year

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Both stunning but would stupidly rather have a V6

Have you changed the height Ali ? Sure it was lower last year

Yep it's about 30mm heigher. I was destroyin the floor tray! :( Mite mite lower it about 10mm.

Lovely..!

Is this near the Dominion Gas depot in ABN?

Errr...No. Dominon incidently are opposite our office in Dyce. We were in Westhill.

VW Polo(9n3)
Errr...No. Dominon incidently are opposite our office in Dyce. We were in Westhill.[/QUOTE]

Ahh, dont mean to sound creepy mate! Was up there las year and was some great stuff for car pics with..

Volvo V70R & 182 FF
Wonder how many people saw you two drive past and thought to themselves "....c**ts"

Know I would :eek:

My mate drove by and was telling me about the Vee and a Orange Lambo at the new acergy building. So thought i'd find it on here :rasp:

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
So does the Gallardo cost less to insure than the V6 ;) ?

Both extremely tidy though!! :p

Not a huge ammount in it. Couple of hundred!

need to try and get some Night time pics! ;) tina get your professional pal to do them!

Yeah, will sort it out when I'm back from Edinburgh. Away tonight, back on Wed, but got her Mum's birthday meal that night. Thursday maybe?

You tried getting a quote on a G?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Yeah, will sort it out when I'm back from Edinburgh. Away tonight, back on Wed, but got her Mum's birthday meal that night. Thursday maybe?

You tried getting a quote on a G?

yeh 712 or something like that!