ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6, new wheels

Renaultsport Clio V6
Got some wheels off ebay. Did not really like the look of these wheels on other v6's prefer the standard ones but now i've fitted them to my car i think that they suit the black car better than other colours. Any way here is some pics.

also have wider tyres so grip will be even better :)

Picture182.gif

Picture183.gif

14' Leon Cupra 280
Nice look, different too. Still haven't seen you around Darlington yet!
p.s. will ya take me out for a spin lol?

I was watching those wheels on ebay - bargain price they were :cool:

I'm not 100% convinced on them on the car though.

Golf R soon...
Bloody nice V6 :approve: But I just can't help but like the original multispoke 18"s

Formally Clio 182
Wow i think they look awesome on the vee.

I want a vee, but the insurance would really put a hole in the pocket thats bigger than the trousers lol!

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Hmm, different for sure but not sure I like em. Maybe would look better refurbished in gunmetal or black?

Renaultsport Clio V6
Hmm, different for sure but not sure I like em. Maybe would look better refurbished in gunmetal or black?

Well, they do need a paint because of some scuffs and chips. Not sure if black might look good but i think that the air scoops would need colour coding aswell to look right in my opinion, maybe someone could photoshop it to see what it would look like. :)

It's A Reno
I really like them, particularly the colour.

In fact, I prefer them to the originals.:)

Renaultsport Clio V6
Hey cheers for the coments, seems like people either like them or dont. Must say seeing other v6's with these wheels i said no not for me but seeing them on my own car has changed my opinion and i am loving them.

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
:O more people from County Durham, Will keep and eye out for you mate ;)

p.s nice wheels!

VX220 lightning
love the deeper dish on them... With wider tyres, does this mean that the turning circle will be even bigger? ;-)