ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

v6 Replica Pics

Mk4 .:R32
Not a bad job that mate :)

This is one of the best i have seen:
bb7b_12.jpg

And this is the worst :(
Photo-0075.jpg

haha that silver one looks amazing. how much does it actually cost to make a V6 replica?

KAD

Saab 9-3 2.2 tid
dont bother...take it from experience..it aint worth it,...buy a real one...or a trophy/172...the body weighs a ton...or more..lol..

Mk4 .:R32
I wouldn't ever bother. I'm happy with the 172, but when I get bored of it, I'm not gonna stick loads of fibre glass on it and make it look worse lol.

Sunflower & Golf Mk6 BMT
One of the better ones i've seen, but I cant understand why you would waste so much money on something so fake? Saying that thou it looks kinda cool.

Needs xenons too!

Meg on pistonheads £6995
good, but not quite there yet!

focus on the details - grill insert non-RS, spacing of wheels, rear arch blending........

Just seen this, the black one is one of the best replicas i've seen, but it's still a rep.

I've never seen another one (a real one) on the road let alone a replica.
If you want one, save up & get it, as the kits just don't look quite right, they never will (imo)

visualize whirled pe
I would spend a bit more cash and get some front fogs, RS grille and sell the rear lights then install some from a ph2. Please dont take offense but the worst feature is the 1.2 engine you have under the bonnet, it looks like it means business but couldn't pull the skin off a custard.

(some people will spurn this now but...) If it's your bag you could go crazy and spend £6-7k and get an rs engine conversion and turbocharge it, you'd be in V6 performance territory but it's lot of money, spend a few grand more and you could get a real Vee.

E60 diesel powah
LMFAO HAHAHAHA wtf is goin on with that silver one, reminds me of Christophers old rs next to mine in pics ;)

Punto/Clio GTT
tbh the silver one i bet is still in progress, obviously needs the axle/spacers etc sorted.

its like someone taking a picture of a car in primer getting ready for paint and the usual cs retards going "hhahahahaaaha luk at dat car it int evn paintid yt!!!!111"

Nike Lunar Elite's
Personally, I think no rep comes close to Source's demo car but that used genuine v6 body parts so the quality of the rep is expected to be high, plus creating the ICE install to 'look' like the v6 engine was a great idea*

*The views above would be totally different it weren't a demo car lol

^
yep - thats the best one i've seen too, that's why it's so bang on, as it used genuine parts (as you said)

ALBI 197 Sonic MKII
You're talking a grand for the decent kit, on top of that a paint-job (£500-600), wheel spacers (£30 each?), 17" alloys (£££), spoiler (ebay - £130), twin custom exhaust (£300 - £400), plus all the little other things such as megane style indicators, xenons, washers, badges, fog lights...

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Ahh yes forgot about the source sound clio and yes tis a very good one:)
IIRC they had to use a laguna rear beam/chassis part to get the rear wheels sitting correctly. Very good job and top install. :cool: