ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6/Trophy Spoiler and shorter struts

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   1
  Astra VXR
Put a bid in and got outbid straight away... for now ;) are the struts working fine? And are these reasonably easy to install? Thanks.

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   0
  E92 M3,172 track car
Put a bid in and got outbid straight away... for now ;) are the struts working fine? And are these reasonably easy to install? Thanks.
The struts were working fine bud when they came off.

​Very easy to fit, literally screws under the tailgate and a plug for the brake light. I'd guesstimate 20-30 minutes absolute maximum to fit.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   1
  Astra VXR
Thanks, sounds good... however it's almost reached the price of a brand new one from Renault now lol so I'm out. Looks like you'll be getting some decent money for it though :)

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   0
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Im sure you can get a new one for that haha! But i guess thts minus struts and painting..

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 75%
6   2   0
  Raider, 172, the van
Still a bargain really..

£240 spoiler
£50 brake light
£20-30 for the struts

If bought new.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   1
  Astra VXR
I'm sure I read you can use the standard spoiler's brake light? If so... brand new £265 second hand £245 (so far!) no brainer.

25411241.jpg

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Inferno 225 cup
£225 new delivered + brake light £19 then whatever spraying cost are. Struts £15 each.

The one in the add will need a respray to gentlemen.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
45   0   0
  Too Many
OE Prices From Renault UK

For the lot you are looking at around £721.35+vat

V6 / Trophy Roof Spoiler

V6RoofSpolier.gif

V6 / Trophy Tail Struts

V6Strut.gif

V6 / Trophy Rear Brake Light

V6BrakeLight.gif

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   1
  Astra VXR
I'll take OEM BMW ones for £30 over OEM Renault ones for £500 lol... does anyone really buy the Renault ones?! You don't even need them at all if you never open your boot (I don't much because of the sound system in there)

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Passat
I'll take OEM BMW ones for £30 over OEM Renault ones for £500 lol... does anyone really buy the Renault ones?! You don't even need them at all if you never open your boot (I don't much because of the sound system in there)

Unfortunately I am one of a handful of people in the world that has to regularly open the boot. Hard to believe I know.