ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6 Warsash parked WTF

Mini Cooper S sport
A white Vee? Must have been a replica.

The only genuine Vee I've seen around Locks Heath is an Illiad Blue one, he lives off Hunts Pond Road.

Dynamique Flamer
I dont know pretty much looked like one never seen the blue one then! and it lives just down the road! But then i know a lot of people were driving all over the place to get their lottery!!

Dynamique Flamer
Sorry didnt know they never made a white one :( My bad
Didnt look too bad looked like that black one on here but i did see it in the dark

Dynamique Flamer
Sorry just found out its a 1.2 replica :( my bad new to all this!
Going to cry myself to sleep now :(

clio v6 no.430
Its a bit sparkly for me! i prefer the standard, not sure why you'd blow £3500 on something that looked fine to start with??

Dynamique Flamer
Please say it has a carbon bonnet and a 54 plate i am pretty sure lol then i wont look thick!!! haha

Mk1

109659-md.jpg

Mk2.

A38859_b.jpg

clio v6 no.430
Im pretty sure there are no mk2 whites, i'm board and just searched through the owners club forum and can only find one solid white mk1 v6 on an '02' reg, so guess it may have been the 1.2 the other guys were talking about...

Ive seen 4-5 other white mk1 vees before, theres quite a few vee trophys that are white too.

white.jpg

947b4d4eb0.jpg

01116263399114.jpg

Geek fact, there was actually one original white mk1 made by TWR that was used for crash testing.

05 182 clio.ktm duke
It's a really poor replica with stupid exhausts and big speakers in the back and belongs to a numpty who works in the CO-OP in warsash, and is parked at the back of the shop. I work for the CO-OP and do deliveries there, I was going to take a pic the other week but I was too embarassed incase he thought I liked it. IT IS A COMPLETE PILE OF SHITE...........