ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6 with 1116 Miles From New

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd love to just kick the crap out of it.

I'm not digging at the seller as he's only just got it, but low mileage does not mean that you don't have to service it! (well, that's usually how it is)

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Mazda3 2.2D 185BHP
I'd love to just kick the crap out of it.

I'm not digging at the seller as he's only just got it, but low mileage does not mean that you don't have to service it! (well, that's usually how it is)
??
It had a major service in 2013.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  BMW M4; S1000 RR
What about a Renault 5 Turbo 2 then!
What do they go for then?
Don't get me wrong, I'd love a v6 (not for the money they seem to be asking now though) but there is an air of humour around the fact it shares virtually every interior part with what is now a £1000 car.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Clio 200 RS EDC
I've seen them for 75k+ - interior is the same as a ph1 5 turbo afaik?

Doesn't seem so bad now!

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Yeah, even if it has 5 miles on it, service intervals are there for a reason - items perish/are not as effective are time, not just use!

Maybe that does/doesn't apply to a rare/expensive car, but I'd of thought it would matter more tbh.

Last edited:
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  BMW M4; S1000 RR
Does that matter? It's had one last year from what I can see
Completely get where you're coming from Diagro, if you were buying a 182 you might overlook the fact it missed a service in it's life as long as the price was right or that it's servicing was up to date now.
But if you were buying a Ferrari (we're talking nearly 360 Modena money in this example) you might not feel so keen to overlook things and instead look for an example that's got a bit more evidence of being cared for.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Mazda3 2.2D 185BHP
Well I do understand what you mean.

but it may have simply sat in storage most of its life and this was simply overlooked u till last year.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From what I've read about the car and heard about the car it's bin looked after. There's nothing missing with it and I can't see them having a problem getting 35k for it. The kind of people that are looking at it aren't mugs.

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
17   0   0
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Previously discussed on here - pre traded by Divine.

Just hope it goes for this kind of money but a shame it will never see Tarmac again :(